Visit my website:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Relay for Life of Manhattan May 8, 2013
- Mom Knows Best May 8, 2013
- To Cancer, On Valentine’s Day February 14, 2013
- The Best (And Worst) Foods For A Cold September 19, 2012
- Sweat Into Summer! May 22, 2012
- I’ll Try Anything Once: Aerial Fabric Dance May 13, 2012
- Fix Your Form May 12, 2012
- I’ll Try Anything Once: Barry’s Bootcamp January 18, 2012
- Are You Too Sick To Work Out? January 7, 2012
- Tweet It Forward: Celebrating the Gift of Giving June 14, 2011
Category Archives: Technology
Just did a massive update to the links and other content on my website. Lots of new links from my work at TheOnlineMom.com. Why not go take a look around?
During my senior year at journalism school at NYU, I wrote the following piece about freegans, dumpster diving, and the Freegan Bike Workshop in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. Recently, the mother of one of the sources quoted in the piece contacted me. … Continue reading
A recent study, conducted by researchers at Michigan State University and published in the research journal Sex Roles, explores how children’s moral attitudes and behaviors carry over from the real world to the virtual one. Researchers polled over 500 12-year-old … Continue reading